UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT EL PASO
Why El Parquero was created?
and Remote Notification
What does El Parquero do?
is a Monitoring
Controlled and Operated.
El Parquero Updates the owner on the condition of their
is limited only to the owner's Cellular Phone Service.
How does it work?
- Once the system is activate, it will wait for a sensor to
- When a sensor is triggered, a signal will be sent to the
laptop in the vehicle via the parallel port.
- The laptop processes which sensor has been triggered.
- According to the sensor triggered, a text message will be
created and sent to the owner via the Nokia Data Suite 3.0 software and a
- The owner will then receive the text message on his phone
in a matter of seconds.
- The owner will then be able to respond however the owner
- The owner will be able to
shut off the system with his phone or leave it on.
- The system will wait for another sensor to be triggered or
for a message from the owner.